Rest assured, Jennifer Lawrence fans, reports that she's taking a year off from acting are from a misinterpreted quote.
In an interview, producer Harvey Weinstein said of the "Hunger Games" star, "She’s going to have a long break for a year where she won’t do anything. It’s been non-stop for her and she deserves a rest.”
She's been going non-stop the past few years shooting two Oscar-nominated films, along with the "Hunger Games" trilogy and "X-Men," but now Jennifer Lawrence is ready for a long break.
As the 23-year-old wraps up "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -Part 2," studio executive Harvey Weinstein told the Sun that Jennifer is going to take a much-needed sabbatical after filming seven movies back-to-back.
She’s becoming a mainstay for Dior ad campaigns, and Jennifer Lawrence looks breathtaking in her latest (and third) spread for the French label.
Basking in the glow of her “American Hustle” Oscar nod, the “Silver Linings Playbook” actress worked with photographer Patrick Demarchelier and looked beautifully natural while holding the chain-handled Miss Dior purse, per a WWD report.
The “Hunger Games” babe is up for the Best Supporting Actress honor for her work in “American Hustle,” and if she wins, that will make it two years in a row (she won for “Silver Linings Playbook” last year).
She’s been mourning the loss of co-star and friend Philip Seymour Hoffman, but Jennifer Lawrence found the strength to return to the set of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2” on Wednesday (February 5).
The Oscar-winning actress bundled up with the brisk Atlanta, Georgia weather in a purple coat and rocked a brunette wig as she prepared to shoot her scenes with co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Julianne Moore.