It's official! Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's custody settlement was reportedly signed on Friday by the judge on the case, which brings an end to what's been a nearly two-year custody battle.
As previously reported by Gossip Girls, K-Fed kept sole custody of their two sons in the deal - agreeing to allow Britney two visits and one overnight per week with the chance of an additional overnight as long as there aren't any setbacks before year's end.
For awhile now she’s been giving it her all, trying to get her personal and professional life back on track. And the latest update in the Britney Spears comeback story is that she may be considering a performance at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards.
According to MTV Networks Music President Van Toffler, they may be in the position to invite the “Gimme More” singer back to the stage for the 2008 show. He told press, “Everyone deserves a second chance or third chance, right?"
Believe it or not Britney Spears and Kevin Federline still haven’t ironed out all of the details regarding the custody of their two sons Jayden James and Sean Preston.
And the ex-couple was back in court this morning for yet another visitation hearing. Apparently the “Gimme More” singer is saying ‘gimme more visitation,’ seeking an arrangement above and beyond her current three-a-week supervised visits.
It appears that her dramatic lifestyle changes are beginning to pay off, as Britney Spears' visitation rights with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James have been expanded following a custody hearing with ex-husband Kevin Federline on Tuesday (May 6).
While there were no changes in custody rights, K-Fed's lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan told press at a news conference that overnight visits "will be phased in in the near future."