She's known to have had her struggles with addiction, and Heather Locklear has reportedly been hospitalized after being rushed from her home by paramedics on Thursday (January 12).
According to TMZ, the former "Melrose Place" actress' sister called 9-1-1 after Heather ingested a "dangerous mix" of prescription drugs and alcohol.
Upon the arrival of the medical staffers, it was determined that Locklear needed to be taken to the local hospital for evaluation.
Today's incident comes after the 50-year-old was last involved in a drug scare back in 2008, as her doctor became worried about her and called 9-1-1.
Photo Credit: Getty Images