While trying to enjoy their time in Italy, George Clooney and Stacy Keibler seemed to suffer from a bout of food poisoning.
The beautiful 32-year-old took to twitter on Thursday (July 5) and shared, “Finally had a bad meal in Italy. Our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I'm still in Italy."
According to a report from TMZ, the couple dined with friends at a restaurant in Cernobbio, Italy before falling ill.
According to recent reports, everyone is fine and no one was sent to the hospital.
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI